The right sticks for when you’re getting serious about skiing. Rookie and intermediate skiers will find this pair a solid ride and no problem to control. The composite core gives you lots of forgiveness and Control Frame Construction adds a 3D design component with edge grip zones for when you start to carve. Comfortech Technology absorbs vibrations for a smooth ride and slight tip rocker helps initiate turns.
- Composite core makes for a very forgiving and easy to control ski, especially for newer or lighter skiers.
- Monocoque construction is ideal for comfort and maneuverability.
- Section of the ski is 3D shaped for optimal edge grip.
- Comfortech technology in the front of the ski absorb vibrations before they get to your feet.
- Carve Rocker makes cornering easy and precise while offering a stable feel at high speed.
- Included Lithium 10 W bindings are light, easy to adjust, and offers a DIN range of 3-10.
|Ideal for||Downhill skiing|
Beginner: new or getting back into skiing. Intermediate: confident with turning and stopping. Advanced: highly confident carver. Expert: steeps, drops, park, double blacks -- bring it on.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.
|Rocker/camber profile||Full camber|