Salomon QST Access Custom Heat Ski Boots - Women's
Heated floors, seat warmers or electric blankets have nothing on these heat-blasting all-mountain boots. The QST Access Cutom Heat Boots have rechargeable custom heat liners with 3 heat settings to keep your toes toasty on the lift. Flip to the lowest setting for 18 hours of warmth. All the trappings of solid freeride boots are here too: a solid polyurethane shell, hike or ride modes, a backbone release for easier walking, oversized pivot for power transfer, solid buckles and a 50mm power strap.
- Cuff and liner are shaped for women.
- Custom heat 3D liners provides 3 heat settings to keep your feet warm regardless of the outside temperature.
- At lowest heat setting, battery lasts up to 18 hours.
- Recharge port and heat adjustment with a +/- button on the outside.
- Mono-material polyurethane shell, with polypropylene upper cuff.
- Hike and Ride technology for skiing or walking.
- Backbone release and a V-cut shape on back make hiking easier.
- Oversized pivot reduces play for precision and direct transmission.
- Ratchet buckle, 2 alumix buckles and a 50mm power strap.
The boot and binding systems must match for best performance and safe use.
|Lower shell material||Polyurethane|
|Shell cuff material||Polypropylene|
Alpine Touring: with tread; compatible with DIN touring bindings. Alpine Touring Tech (Tech): with tread; compatible with G3 Onyx and Dynafit. Downhill: without tread; compatible with freeride/downhill bindings.
Indicates how stiff the boots are when flexed forward. Flex ranges from 50 (soft) to 130 (very stiff). Note: There is currently no industry standardized test.
The width of the interior of the boot shell across the widest part of the forefoot.
|Thermoformable inner boot||Yes|
A mechanism that allows to release the boot cuff to switch to tour mode.