Be seen as you navigate the concrete jungle with this well-rounded lighting system. This clever system provides front, rear and side light to help you show up from all angles. It mounts on a helmet to save time – and you won't forget your lights on have them stolen.
- Compact aluminum headlight boasts an impressively bright output.
- 3 modes: high (600 lumens), low (150 lumens), and pulse (150).
- Daytime pulse mode for excellent visibility.
- Design is lightweight enough that it won't cause neck strain.
- Front and rear, blinking amber side lenses advertise your presence.
- Rear unit’s super bright red LEDs have both flash and steady modes.
- 3-colour battery status indicator.
- Lithium-ion battery powers the system.
- Recharges via a computer micro-USB plug (no wall charger included).
- Water resistant design shrugs off even Raincouver’s worst day.
|Ideal for||Cycle commuting|
|Included mounts||Helmet mount|
Most Canadian municipalities require a white front light and a red rear light.
|Front + rear|
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
Briefly increases the light output to maximum brightness and distance.
|Burn time - flash||16 h|
|Burn Time - steady||3-6 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
The amount of time it takes to fully charge the battery. Applies to lithium and NiMH type batteries. Does not apply to rechargeable or non-rechargeable AA or AAA batteries.
|Power supply||USB charger|
Includes a bracket or mounting system that attaches to most bike helmets.
|Emits red light||Yes|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.