Salomon QST Access 90 Ski Boots - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Defy the old adage of un-walkable ski boots in a pair designed to get you to the chairlift with ease. A backbone release and V-cut shape on the back of the lower shell makes hiking a breeze while an oversized pivot gives you serious power transfer and precision when you’re on the descent.
- Mono-material polyurethane shell, with polymer upper cuff.
- Hike and Ride technology dial you in for skiing or walking.
- Backbone release and a V-cut shape on the back of the lower shell make hiking easier.
- An oversized pivot reduces play for extreme precision and direct transmission.
- Ratchet buckle, 2 alumix buckles and a 50mm booster strap.
- Custom fit sport liner has thermoformable ankles and tongue.
- Insulation combines wool on the inside and a metallic polyester layer between the foot and the shell.
- Slide-in liner technology for easy on-off.
- Grippy plastic sole.
The boot and binding systems must match for best performance and safe use.
|Lower shell material||Polyurethane|
|Shell cuff material||Polymer|
Alpine Touring: with tread; compatible with DIN touring bindings. Alpine Touring Tech (Tech): with tread; compatible with G3 Onyx and Dynafit. Downhill: without tread; compatible with freeride/downhill bindings.
Indicates how stiff the boots are when flexed forward. Flex ranges from 50 (soft) to 130 (very stiff). Note: There is currently no industry standardized test.
The width of the interior of the boot shell across the widest part of the forefoot.
|Thermoformable inner boot||Yes|
A mechanism that allows to release the boot cuff to switch to tour mode.