Give your e-bike’s headlight a serious upgrade with this sleek little light. Designed to work with your e-bike’s on-board battery system, the Nip pumps out big lumens. A custom engineered reflector focuses the Nip’s bright white LED, while amber side lighting keeps you visible to right-angle traffic, distracted pedestrians or other cyclists.
- Designed to be wired into an e-Bike's 6V to 18V on-board battery such as Bosch and Shimano systems.
- Lights need to be installed by a certified e-bike technician – to ensure installation doesn’t jeopardize your e-bike’s warranty.
- 4 modes: high (800 lumens), medium (400 lumens), low (200 lumens), and pulse (200).
- Textured reflector puts the powerful focused beam exactly where you want it.
- Pulse mode has been designed for maximum visibility.
- GoPro mount interface opens up the options for many different mount types on the market.
- Amber side lenses advertise your presence.
- Sealed and waterproof up to 1m to handle splashes and downpours.
- Cable is 119cm in length.
Most Canadian municipalities require a white front light and a red rear light.
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
Briefly increases the light output to maximum brightness and distance.
|Light source||Cree LED|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
|Power supply||E-bike battery|
Includes a bracket or mounting system that attaches to most bike helmets.
|Emits red light||No|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.