Upgrade your e-bike’s headlight with this sleek little light. Designed to work with the on-board battery system, the Nip pumps out big lumens. A custom engineered reflector focuses the bright white LED, while amber side lighting keeps you visible to right-angle traffic, distracted pedestrians or other cyclists.
- Designed to be wired into an e-Bike's 6V to 18V on-board battery such as Bosch and Shimano systems.
- Lights need to be installed by a certified e-bike technician – to ensure installation doesn’t jeopardize your e-bike’s warranty.
- 4 modes: high (500 lumens), medium (250 lumens), low (125 lumens), and pulse (125).
- Textured reflector puts the powerful focused beam exactly where you want it.
- Pulse mode has been designed for maximum visibility.
- GoPro mount interface opens up the options for many different mount types on the market.
- Amber side lenses advertise your presence.
- Sealed and waterproof up to 1 metre to handle splashes and downpours.
- Cable is 119cm.
Most Canadian municipalities require a white front light and a red rear light.
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
Briefly increases the light output to maximum brightness and distance.
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
Rechargeable lights give you hassle-free recharging with almost any power source. Replaceable batteries provide instant power, but you’ll need to bring extra batteries, recycle used ones and buy new ones.
Includes a bracket or mounting system that attaches to most bike helmets.
|Red light mode||No|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.
|Product sustainability||Rechargeable batteries|