Salomon X Pro 70 Ski Boots - Women's
Charge the slopes in comfort. These boots form to fit a women’s foot so you can ride all day. Twinframe technology means serious energy transfer, so they are a great option for those looking for freeride/freeski performance. A 360-degree custom shell and 3D custom pro liner give you a personalized, tuneable fit.
- Twinframe technology means rigid structure for better control and enhanced sensitivity.
- Women’s specific lower calf height on cuff.
- Oversized pivot improves precision transmission, lending pivot to skis that require more torque.
- Custom fit 3D sport liner is made of preshaped high density foam and is partially thermoformable.
- 4 buckles and a 35mm booster strap.
The boot and binding systems must match for best performance and safe use.
|Lower shell material||Polyurethane|
|Shell cuff material||Polyurethane|
Alpine Touring: with tread; compatible with DIN touring bindings. Alpine Touring Tech (Tech): with tread; compatible with G3 Onyx and Dynafit. Downhill: without tread; compatible with freeride/downhill bindings.
Indicates how stiff the boots are when flexed forward. Flex ranges from 50 (soft) to 130 (very stiff). Note: There is currently no industry standardized test.
The width of the interior of the boot shell across the widest part of the forefoot.
|Thermoformable inner boot||Yes|
A mechanism that allows to release the boot cuff to switch to tour mode.