Send singletrack and attack technical pitches with confidence after the sun sinks. Designed to recharge as quickly as possible, this compact light packs a huge punch for late night hammer missions. Darkened side markers provide just the right amount of peripheral illumination without distracting from what's ahead. An accurate battery status light keeps you in the know on long rides.
- 5 modes: high (1000 lumens), medium (500 lumens), low (250 lumens), pulse (250), and race (1000/500).
- Race mode conserves battery power by utilizing just a high and a low mode.
- Sealed and waterproof up to 1m to handle splashes and downpours.
- Tool-free setup for handlebar mounting, helmet mounting, or GoPro mounts.
- Aluminum body keeps the light cool, and weight low.
- Low battery warning light.
- Darkened crimson side lighting provides subtle yet much needed 180-degree visibility.
- 2A USB charging system cuts charge times in half (2A adaptor not included).
- USB cable for charging included.
- Includes handlebar mount, GoPro mount, and helmet mount.
Most Canadian municipalities require a white front light and a red rear light.
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
Briefly increases the light output to maximum brightness and distance.
|Burn time - flash||12 h|
|Burn Time - steady||1.5-6 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
The amount of time it takes to fully charge the battery. Applies to lithium and NiMH type batteries. Does not apply to rechargeable or non-rechargeable AA or AAA batteries.
|2.5 - 6 h|
|Power supply||USB charger|
Includes a bracket or mounting system that attaches to most bike helmets.
|Emits red light||No|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.