Compact, self-contained, easy to recharge, and incredibly bright. Gram for gram, the Urban series from Light & Motion gives you more lumens than any other setup. Amber side lighting keeps you visible to right-angle traffic, distracted pedestrians or other cyclists.
- 5 modes: high (900 lumens), medium (450 lumens), low (225 lumens), pulse (225), and race (900/450).
- Race mode conserves battery power by utilizing just a high and a low mode.
- Daytime pulse mode has been designed for maximum visibility.
- Custom engineered beam enhances depth perception and decreases the snowball effect.
- Amber side lenses advertise your presence.
- Sealed and waterproof up to 1m to handle splashes and downpours.
- Lock-out mode prevents accidental activation in your pack or panniers.
- Tool-free setup for handlebar mounting.
- Aluminum body keeps the light cool, and weight low.
- Battery status light.
- USB cable for charging included.
|Included mounts||Handlebar mount|
Most Canadian municipalities require a white front light and a red rear light.
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
Briefly increases the light output to maximum brightness and distance.
|Light source||1 LED|
|Burn time - flash||12 h|
|Burn Time - steady||1.5-6 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
The amount of time it takes to fully charge the battery. Applies to lithium and NiMH type batteries. Does not apply to rechargeable or non-rechargeable AA or AAA batteries.
|Power supply||USB charger|
Includes a bracket or mounting system that attaches to most bike helmets.
|Emits red light||No|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.