Compact, bright and weatherproof, this intelligent light knows when to turn itself on, and what mode to use – what more could you want? When you're on the move the Vibe Pro responds to ambient light levels and automatically uses an eye-catching 250 lumen pulse during the day, and a steady beam when it gets dark.
- Internal motion detector turns light on when you start rolling.
- Smart sensor selects a light mode for the conditions, steady at night, pulsing in the day.
- Light cannot turn on unless in the mount.
- Pulse pattern is engineered for maximum visibility.
- Integrated type-A male USB plug makes charging easy.
- Side lighting ports help keep you from sliding into blinds spots.
- IP67 weather proofing keeps the Vibe Pro shining, regardless of the conditions.
|Included mounts||Handlebar mount|
Most Canadian municipalities require a white front light and a red rear light.
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
Briefly increases the light output to maximum brightness and distance.
|Light source||1 LED|
|Burn time - flash||6 h|
|Burn Time - steady||1 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
The amount of time it takes to fully charge the battery. Applies to lithium and NiMH type batteries. Does not apply to rechargeable or non-rechargeable AA or AAA batteries.
|Power supply||USB charger|
Includes a bracket or mounting system that attaches to most bike helmets.
|Emits red light||No|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.
|Batteries||Rechargeable battery pack (non-removable)|