Light up blind spots and let everyone around you know where you are. The Vis 180 Pro has a large 180-degree reflector panel that creates a wide swath of eye-catching light with amber side lights placed where motorists can see them. You can angle the light as needed to keep it visible and not impeded by your fenders, pack or seatbag.
- Includes a high (150 lumens) and low pulse (75 lumens) setting, a steady (100 lumens) mode, or a paceline (5 lumens) that eliminates the top pulsing light.
- High pulse mode puts out a dazzling 150 lumens.
- Accurate battery charge indicator has 4 status levels.
- Low battery warning and auto-shutoff to prevent damage.
- Light and strong aluminum body.
- Locking pivot point mounts either on a seat post or seat stay and can still be angled for max visibility.
- When angled, the light is locked in the mount, but you can fold it flat and slide it out to prevent theft without undoing the mount.
- Integrated clip also attaches to packs and bags.
- Charges via micro USB port (includes a cable) for use with your laptop or phone charger. Note: This light does not include a wall adapter.
|Included mounts||Seat post mount|
Most Canadian municipalities require a white front light and a red rear light.
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
|Burn time - flash||6 - 12 h|
|Burn Time - steady||4 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
The amount of time it takes to fully charge the battery. Applies to lithium and NiMH type batteries. Does not apply to rechargeable or non-rechargeable AA or AAA batteries.
Rechargeable lights give you hassle-free recharging with almost any power source. Replaceable batteries provide instant power, but you’ll need to bring extra batteries, recycle used ones and buy new ones.
Includes a bracket or mounting system that attaches to most bike helmets.
|Red light mode||Yes|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.
|Product sustainability||Rechargeable batteries|