When working on high-end, lightweight components, having the right tool for the job is a must. This high quality, ratcheting, click-type torque wrench is ideal for high-torque applications like installing bottom brackets or cassette lockrings.
- 10–60 Nm range (88–530 inch pounds).
- Adjustable in 0.25 Nm increments.
- Ratcheting 3/8in. drive.
- Reads and registers for both left hand and right hand threading.
- Dial-adjust system allows desired torque setting to be pre-set.
- Calibrated to be accurate to +/- 4%.
- Length is 36.2cm.
- Includes a hard protective case.
- Note, torque wrenches are measurement tools and shouldn't be used as a general-purpose ratcheting driver.
|Ideal for||Bike maintenance|