Crisp detail from edge-to-edge. The X1 is a large-coverage option that optimizes visibility. The optically correct lens is dual paned, vented, and coated with an anti-fog treatment to keep your vision clear and sharp in all conditions. With Lumalens and Transitions photochromic technology, you get a tint that increases contrast and vibrancy, while adjusting automatically to changing light conditions.
- Designed to fit a large sized face best.
- Lumalens ® technology suits challenging light conditions, optimizing colours and contrast for depth perception and reduced eye fatigue.
- Transitions ® photochromic lenses change with the conditions, for riding all day without swapping lenses.
- Improved anti-fog treatment doubles Dragon’s fog protection.
- Dual paned lens acts like a thermal window, further preventing fogging.
- Hydrophobic and oleophobic lens treatments keeps your lens cleaner longer, repelling dirt, dust, oil, and water.
- Triple layer face foam with a microfleece next to skin layer, offering improved comfort and wicking.
- Helmet compatible.
- Lightweight and flexible polyurethane frame offers unparalleled peripheral vision.
- Wide strap has silicone strips to keep it in place.
- Optically correct spherical lens with 6 base curvature keeps details crisp and clear, edge-to-edge.
Vents allow airflow through the goggles which helps to prevent fogging.
Fits over most eyewear
These optics are designed to fit comfortably over most eyewear.
A coating on the inside of the lens that inhibits condensation.
100% UV protection
Provides 100% protection against UVA and UVB rays.