Shiny toys for shooting the steeps. Head whipped up a cambered profile with impressively responsive construction – Graphene, Titanal, a full wood core and semi-cap construction – a ride you have to ski to believe. Dedicated skiers will appreciate the race-structured UHM base that will kick your speed up a few notches. PRD 12 bindings are included to keep you locked in whether you’re tackling mixed conditions or raiding side pockets of pow.
- KERS piezoelectric device stores energy and releases it at the end of each turn for control and power.
- ERA 3.0 S blends technologies, rocker, and shape to create a fun, fast ski.
- Graphene and Titanal are coming together to create a very agile and responsive ski.
- Full wood core adds some pop to the stability provided by the Titanal.
- Semi-cap construction combines the durability of a sidewall ski with the ability to transfer power of a cap constructed ski.
- Camber underfoot with 10% rocker in the tip is ideal for hard charging on hardpack.
- Race structured UHM C base is the fastest base and structure available.
- Includes PRD 12 bindings are ideal for carving and offers DIN values of 3.5-12 and a stack height of 33.5mm.
|Ideal for||Downhill skiing|
Beginner: new or getting back into skiing. Intermediate: confident with turning and stopping. Advanced: highly confident carver. Expert: steeps, drops, park, double blacks -- bring it on.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.
|Rocker/camber profile||Rocker tip|
|Made in||Czech Republic|