Get custom comfort in these efficient downhill boots. The AdvantEDGE shell ups your power transfer by 30% and rebound by 40%. The result is a naturally centered, balanced stance that offers better skiing, good control through turns and less effort overall. They're easy to get in and out of and have sweet heat mouldable liners.
- Control Frame shell blends 2 plastics for to enhance rear support and energy transmission.
- AdvantEDGE design with Hi-Top Tech provides direct contact between tongue and shell for immediate energy transfer and more confident skiing.
- DuoFlex cuff encourages balance and control while turning for a progressive and reactive flex and smother feel.
- Liners are custom heat mouldable for a perfect fit.
- Super easy exit and entry thanks to minimized upper cuff and the lever effect of the Hi-Top Tech shell.
- Microadjustable buckles with Supermacro Toothplate adjust with the push of a button.
- Compatible with Walk and GripWalk soles.
|Ideal for||Downhill skiing|
The boot and binding systems must match for best performance and safe use.
|Lower shell material||Polyurethane|
|Shell cuff material||Polyamide|
Alpine Touring: with tread; compatible with DIN touring bindings. Alpine Touring Tech (Tech): with tread; compatible with G3 Onyx and Dynafit. Downhill: without tread; compatible with freeride/downhill bindings.
Forward lean affects a skiers balance. Some boots have a set forward lean angle; some are adjustable. Less lean places your knees in a more upright (almost standing) position, whereas more lean positions your knees forward over the ball of your feet.
Indicates how stiff the boots are when flexed forward. Flex ranges from 50 (soft) to 130 (very stiff). Note: There is currently no industry standardized test.
|Thermoformable inner boot||Yes|
A mechanism that allows to release the boot cuff to switch to tour mode.
|Made in||Czech Republic|