Warm and sturdy ski boots for kids who are just starting out on skis. The flex is tuned to promote a natural stance and centred balance and the foot hugging liner has a Comfort Footbed to make sure the boots are painless. A single buckle closure locks them in place for runs on the bunny hill and beyond.
- Jr. Hi-top construction uses a higher tongue profile and asymmetric lateral support.
- Boot flex is tuned for a natural centered balance.
- Boot's last is developed for kid’s feet and has a wider fit in short sizes.
- Easy entry shell helps with getting in and out of the boots.
- Natural ski stance helps kids learn quickly.
- Compatible with alpine bindings meeting the junior norm.
|Ideal for||Downhill skiing|
The boot and binding systems must match for best performance and safe use.
Alpine Touring: with tread; compatible with DIN touring bindings. Alpine Touring Tech (Tech): with tread; compatible with G3 Onyx and Dynafit. Downhill: without tread; compatible with freeride/downhill bindings.
|Thermoformable inner boot||No|
A mechanism that allows to release the boot cuff to switch to tour mode.
|Made in||Czech Republic|