No compromise needed here. The Krypton Boots not only fit well, but offer expert skiers uncompromising performance. The liners and shells can be thermo customized to keep your feet happy and give you the responsiveness you want for dropping into steep couloirs. Dura-Grip soles ensure you've got a good grip when bootpacking to a side stashes – or crossing slick tiles on the patio.
- My Fit System allows custom moulding of shell and liners.
- Tongue is designed for convenient entry and closure, provides smooth, progressive power transmission.
- Low cuff hinge point offers natural ankle movement.
- Adjustable flex, forward lean, and canting allows you to customize your stance and stiffness preference.
- Instant Fit Performer liner is 60% heat moldable.
- Forefoot buckle is designed to close on top, preventing damage from rails, grinds, falls and transitions.
- Buckles are micro-adjustable.
- Screw rivets makes it easy for your bootfitter to tweak how your boot fit.
- Replaceable walking soles provides durability, stability, comfort and traction while climbing and walking.
|Ideal for||Downhill skiing|
The boot and binding systems must match for best performance and safe use.
|Lower shell material||Polyurethane|
|Shell cuff material||Polyurethane|
Alpine Touring: with tread; compatible with DIN touring bindings. Alpine Touring Tech (Tech): with tread; compatible with G3 Onyx and Dynafit. Downhill: without tread; compatible with freeride/downhill bindings.
Indicates how stiff the boots are when flexed forward. Flex ranges from 50 (soft) to 130 (very stiff). Note: There is currently no industry standardized test.
The width of the interior of the boot shell across the widest part of the forefoot.
|Thermoformable inner boot||Yes|
A mechanism that allows to release the boot cuff to switch to tour mode.