Wherever your powder-seeking soul takes you, these performance boots want to go too. Lightweight polyurethane shell provides shock absorption and vibration dampening for extended shredding, booting and more shredding. A compact ski/hike mechanism provides hiking comfort without sacrificing downhill performance, rigidity and responsiveness. Soles are replaceable and provide you with a super-durable surface for walking in snow or otherwise. Ready to shred right out of the box, the liners gradually conform to the contours of your foot, or you can heat mould them for a lived-in feel on day 1.
- Shell and cuff uses a light and temperature resistant plastic for a constant flex.
- My Fit System allows custom moulding of the shell and liners for optimal comfort and performance.
- Tongue offers convenient entry and closure, while providing a smooth and progressive power transmission.
- Instant Fit Performance liner is 60% heat moldable.
- Lightweight, compact ski/hike mechanism combines hike mode with solid, sensitive and powerful control in ski mode.
- Forefoot volume can be adjusted with the 4th buckle to match your feet.
- Replaceable walking soles provides durability, stability, comfort and traction.
- Boot is compatible with GripWalk outsoles should you decide to upgrade.
The boot and binding systems must match for best performance and safe use.
Alpine Touring: with tread; compatible with DIN touring bindings. Alpine Touring Tech (Tech): with tread; compatible with G3 Onyx and Dynafit. Downhill: without tread; compatible with freeride/downhill bindings.
Indicates how stiff the boots are when flexed forward. Flex ranges from 50 (soft) to 130 (very stiff). Note: There is currently no industry standardized test.
The width of the interior of the boot shell across the widest part of the forefoot.
|Thermoformable inner boot||Yes|
A mechanism that allows to release the boot cuff to switch to tour mode.