Atomic Hawx Ultra XTD 110 Ski Boots - Women's
- Available prices Clearance price $599.00 $599.00
- Original price $749.00
This item ships FREE! In-store pickup is always free.
- Available online
- Find in store
We need some downtime. For the next 52 minutes you can browse the site, but you won't be able to checkout, update your account or view your order history. If you signed in, any items in your cart are saved. See you soon.
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
Great skiing power with natural movement for touring. The Hawx Ultra XTD 110 blends mobility with performance to give you a ski-able, 4-buckle boot that doesn’t feel like a boat anchor. They provide the support and stiffness you'd expect from a much heavier option. 54° range of motion when climbing ensures you get further with every stride. The ski/walk lock is designed with simplicity and durability in mind. Both the shell and liner can be heat moulded. Out of the box, the 98mm last fits in the narrow category but can accommodate wider feet when moulded.
- Shell and cuff are made of light and stiff Grilamid.
- 98mm last has a somewhat narrow fit.
- Progressive shell is reinforced where needed without adding unecessary weight.
- Breathable liner is thermo-mouldable and hand washable.
- Heat moldable shell and liner ensures a perfect fit.
- Liner has preshaped zones around the ankle and heel for great downhill performance.
- 2.0 ski/walk mechanism gives you 54-degree range of motion for climbing and 15-17 degrees of forward lean for skiing.
- Frictionless pivot uses polymer bushings to provide natural movement on ascents.
- 4 aluminum buckles and a power strap provides a precise and secure fit.
- Rockered rubber walk to ride sole provide grip and wide binding compatibility.
- Compatible with tech bindings, WTR bindings, and touring bindings.
The boot and binding systems must match for best performance and safe use.
|Lower shell material||Grilamid|
|Shell cuff material||Grilamid|
Alpine Touring: with tread; compatible with DIN touring bindings. Alpine Touring Tech (Tech): with tread; compatible with G3 Onyx and Dynafit. Downhill: without tread; compatible with freeride/downhill bindings.
Forward lean affects a skiers balance. Some boots have a set forward lean angle; some are adjustable. Less lean places your knees in a more upright (almost standing) position, whereas more lean positions your knees forward over the ball of your feet.
Range of motion
The range of motion of the boot when in hike mode.
Indicates how stiff the boots are when flexed forward. Flex ranges from 50 (soft) to 130 (very stiff). Note: There is currently no industry standardized test.
The width of the interior of the boot shell across the widest part of the forefoot.
|Thermoformable inner boot||Yes|
A mechanism that allows to release the boot cuff to switch to tour mode.