Roam far on the mountain with these universal, multi-condition sticks. A titanal layer gives them outstanding performance, on or off-piste. Full sidewall construction reinforces their sporty feel without sacrificing grip or stability. A multi-layer wood core helps you bounce from corduroy to loose shake, and a full rocker provides turning ease so you can play all day and make the most of the mountain.
- Multi-layer core puts strong beech wood in the binding area for secure screw retention, lighter poplar elsewhere for resilience and grip.
- Full sidewall construction helps with grip, stability and sensitivity.
- Moderately tapered.
- Extra thin titanal adds significant damping to reduce chatter on firm terrain.
- Full rocker makes this wide beauty turn smoothly and easily.
- Recommended for use with Marker bindings.
Beginner: new or getting back into skiing. Intermediate: confident with turning and stopping. Advanced: highly confident carver. Expert: steeps, drops, park, double blacks -- bring it on.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.
|Rocker/camber profile||Full rocker|