Got a young shredder eager to tear up the resort? The Revolt Jr. is a great all-mountain ski with twin tips for park play, riding switch and 180-action. A full rocker means they can float through powder on snowy days. vMotion Jr. 7.0 have a moderate DIN range to adjust as they improve, without compromising the quickness of the release.
- Full rocker makes for a floaty ski that performs well in the park and in pow.
- P-Tex 750 base is ready for the park.
- Full sensor wood core blends hardwood underfoot with softer wood toward the tip and tail.
- Twin tip construction for skiing and landing backwards.
- vMotion Jr. 7.0 bindings have a DIN range of 2-7.
|Ideal for||Downhill skiing|
Beginner: new or getting back into skiing. Intermediate: confident with turning and stopping. Advanced: highly confident carver. Expert: steeps, drops, park, double blacks -- bring it on.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.
|Rocker/camber profile||Full rocker|