Take your talent to the corduroy, or anywhere within the resort. Volkl RTM stands for Ride the Mountain, so these skis come to life while on-piste skiing in hard or soft snow. A reinforced tip rocker lets you initiate turns easily. Camber under your foot and at the tail adds control and support as you progress. The 3D design stabilizes the front of the ski body for a smooth, comfortable ride.
- Center sidewall with 3D.Ridge technology stabilizes the front of the ski and transmits forces towards the centre, for stability at speed.
- PU Construction with large wood core makes for a forgiving, quiet and stable ride.
- Reinforced tip rocker adds stability at higher speeds while making it easier to turn.
- Camber underfoot and at the tail provides control and support for novices and intermediates.
- Includes vMotion2 bindings that are GripWalk compatible.
- Ptex 2100 base is durable and holds wax well.
|Ideal for||Downhill skiing|
Beginner: new or getting back into skiing. Intermediate: confident with turning and stopping. Advanced: highly confident carver. Expert: steeps, drops, park, double blacks -- bring it on.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.
|Rocker/camber profile||Rocker tip|