Little one’s have sensitive skin, and Sun Bum developed a sunscreen that's engineered to protect a baby’s thinner skin from damaging UV.
- Stick format is easy to apply to wriggly tiny humans.
- Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection.
- Water-resistant rating of 80 minutes.
- Gluten, paraben, and petroleum free.
- Ingredients: zinc oxide 20.00%, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, caprylic/capric triglyceride, cera alba, copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax, euphorbia cerifera, (candelilla) wax, glyceryl isosterate, polyhydroxystearic acid, parfum, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, tocopherol.
Reef and coral friendly
Free of the two most common ingredients known to affect coral health (oxybenzone and octinoxate).
Alcohol is a skin irritant, so alcohol-free sun products are better for sensitive skin.
Noncomedogenic skin care products are less likely to block pores.