Built and shaped like traditional cross-country skis, you can count on them for a strong and confident performance in or out of tracks. They manage to balance powerful drive with a graceful glide, for a ride that conveys the pure oxygenated joy of traditional, cross-country style.
- Wood air core is slightly channelled to keep them lightweight but durable.
- Activ'Cap makes for smooth travel over bumpy terrain.
- Stone-ground, sintered K5000 base tuning. They provide a good compromise between glide and drive in all snow conditions.
- Longer lengths put extra glide both in front and behind the mounting zone.
- Low profile and lightweight IFP two-piece binding mounting plate is compatible with Turnamic bindings.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.
|Dimension (all lengths)||51-47-49mm|
Often called "fish scale" skis, waxless skis are designed so you don't need to apply kick wax. However, you may still want to apply glide wax for a better glide. They are a good option for those who don't like waxing, or for regions where temperatures can vary greatly throughout the day.