Get off track and explore with these wide, stable skis. They feature wider dimensions and partial metal edges for increased off-trail versatility. Waxless bases offer excellent grip and glide, for an efficient performance in varying snow conditions.
- Wood air core is light and durable.
- Activ'Cap construction with a thinner core profile combine with soft-flexing tips and tails for float over bumpy terrain.
- Positrack, heat-shaped waxless pattern provides excellent grip and glide performance.
- Partial metal edges add control on hard or mixed conditions.
- Smaller sizing increases maneuverability and control for easier uphills, safer downhills and predictability in the flats.
- Pictured mounting plate sold separately.
|Ideal for||Recreational classic skiing|
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.
|Dimension (all lengths)||65-53-60mm|
User weight range
A good starting point for selecting ski or snowboard length. You might choose a shorter or longer length based on terrain and ability.
Often called "fish scale" skis, waxless skis are designed so you don't need to apply kick wax. However, you may still want to apply glide wax for a better glide. They are a good option for those who don't like waxing, or for regions where temperatures can vary greatly throughout the day.