Rossignol X5 Boots - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Higher-end recreational boots that are warm and comfortable on longer tours. They offer control and performance when conditions get rough or unpredictable. The Free-hinge construction gives you mobility and stability to ride in the tracks or break new trails.
- Thermoformable liner for a customized, comfortable fit, soft-touch inner.
- Active heel support gives you extra power and improved control.
- High cuff provides support and stability for breaking trail.
- Speed-lock lacing with a lace cover to keep out snow.
- Reinforced toe-box and midsole add durability.
The boot and binding systems must match for best performance and safe use.
|Thermoformable inner boot||Yes|