Efficient skis for serious citizen racing, loppets, marathons and high-level athletic training. Activ’Cap construction maximizes your energy by transferring each powerful push through the ski to the snow.
- Honeycomb core combines very light material with excellent compression behavior and strength. Used on all high-performance Rossi skis.
- Activ’Cap construction lets the tip and tail glide freely over bumps and hollows, while increasing the ski's twist strength and directional stability. This naturally stores the energy of the flex, so the harder you push on your ski, the harder it pushes back on the snow.
- Extended edge and a wide platform add stability.
- Low profile and lightweight IFP two-piece binding mounting plate is compatible with Turnamic bindings.
- K7000 base for good gliding in all snow conditions and temperatures.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.
|Dimension (all lengths)||44-44-44mm|
User weight range
A good starting point for selecting ski or snowboard length. You might choose a shorter or longer length based on terrain and ability.
Often called "fish scale" skis, waxless skis are designed so you don't need to apply kick wax. However, you may still want to apply glide wax for a better glide. They are a good option for those who don't like waxing, or for regions where temperatures can vary greatly throughout the day.