Just starting out on groomed trails? These performance skis are great for developing fitness. They are easy to control and remain predictable at slower speeds.
- Activ’cap construction enhances directional stability while letting tip and tail float over uneven terrain.
- Air channeled wood core is reinforced with basalt for strength and increased energy transfer.
- Soft flex at tip and tail is user-friendly.
- Specialized kick zone for great grip and an easier kick.
- K7000 base.
- Low profile and lightweight IFP two-piece binding mounting plate is compatible with Turnamic bindings.
|Ideal for||Fitness classic skiing|
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.
|Dimension (all lengths)||44-44-44mm|
Often called "fish scale" skis, waxless skis are designed so you don't need to apply kick wax. However, you may still want to apply glide wax for a better glide. They are a good option for those who don't like waxing, or for regions where temperatures can vary greatly throughout the day.