Efficient skis for racing and high-level training. A replaceable mohair insert offers great kick in all conditions, with no prep work required. The R-Skin features a race-ready Nomex Honeycomb core, paired using the Rossignol Fit System (RFS) which measures closing flex and camber shape, ensuring precisely matched pairs for optimum selection and fit.
- Activ’Cap construction maximizes your energy by transferring each powerful push through the ski to the snow.
- Nomex honeycomb core combines very light material with excellent compression behavior and strength. Used on all high-performance Rossi skis.
- Extra fiberglass laminate provides additional stiffness and power.
- K7000 race finished base promotes glide in all snow conditions and temperatures.
- Mohair kick zone can be replaced once worn out (approx. 100-150 days).
- Low profile and lightweight IFP two-piece binding mounting plate is compatible with Turnamic bindings.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.
|Dimension (all lengths)||44-44-44mm|
Often called "fish scale" skis, waxless skis are designed so you don't need to apply kick wax. However, you may still want to apply glide wax for a better glide. They are a good option for those who don't like waxing, or for regions where temperatures can vary greatly throughout the day.