Efficient skis for racing and high-level training. A replaceable mohair insert offers great kick in all conditions, with no prep work required. The R-Skin features a race-ready Nomex Honeycomb core, paired using the Rossignol Fit System (RFS) which measures closing flex and camber shape, ensuring precisely matched pairs for optimum selection and fit.
- Activ’Cap construction maximizes your energy by transferring each powerful push through the ski to the snow.
- Nomex honeycomb core combines very light material with excellent compression behavior and strength. Used on all high-performance Rossi skis.
- Extra fiberglass laminate provides additional stiffness and power.
- K7000 race finished base promotes glide in all snow conditions and temperatures.
- Mohair kick zone can be replaced once worn out (approx. 100-150 days).
- Low profile and lightweight IFP two-piece binding mounting plate is compatible with Turnamic bindings.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.
|Dimension (all lengths)||44-44-44mm|
User weight range
A good starting point for selecting ski or snowboard length. You might choose a shorter or longer length based on terrain and ability.
Often called "fish scale" skis, waxless skis are designed so you don't need to apply kick wax. However, you may still want to apply glide wax for a better glide. They are a good option for those who don't like waxing, or for regions where temperatures can vary greatly throughout the day.