Just starting out on groomed trails? These performance skis are great for developing fitness. They are easy to control and remain predictable at slower speeds.
- Activ’cap construction enhances directional stability while letting tip and tail float over uneven terrain.
- Air channeled wood core is reinforced with basalt for strength and increased energy transfer.
- Soft flex at tip and tail is user-friendly.
- Specialized kick zone for great grip and an easier kick.
- Waxless double cut AR base provides the perfect balance of kick and glide in any snow conditions.
- Low profile and lightweight IFP two-piece binding mounting plate is compatible with Turnamic bindings.
|Ideal for||Fitness classic skiing|
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.
|Dimension (all lengths)||44-44-44mm|
User weight range
A good starting point for selecting ski or snowboard length. You might choose a shorter or longer length based on terrain and ability.
Often called "fish scale" skis, waxless skis are designed so you don't need to apply kick wax. However, you may still want to apply glide wax for a better glide. They are a good option for those who don't like waxing, or for regions where temperatures can vary greatly throughout the day.