Rossignol X8 Skate FW Boots - Women's
- Available prices $259.95
This item ships FREE! In-store pickup is always free.
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
Recreate and train in these mid-range, performance boots. Their precise, enveloping fit offers good support, twist resistance, and control through each phase of your stride. The women’s-specific fit includes the lower leg as well as the foot, delivering more power, precision and comfort.
- World-cup speed lace pull system.
- PVC lace covers with asymmetric zip, frees you instep for comfort.
- Polyester thermo-adjustable inner liner.
- 3-D plastic reinforcements in the heel for pressure control and wear-resistance.
- Sport sole (NNN compatible) is stable and provides a precise kick with good boot-to-ski contact.
|Ideal for||Fitness skate skiing|
The boot and binding systems must match for best performance and safe use.
|Thermoformable inner boot||Yes|