Rossi took the award winning recipe from their 7-series and made a 98mm hybrid for on and off-hill ripping. The Sky 7 HD will suit advanced skiers seeking a playful, versatile ride to span a variety of conditions. The woven layers of carbon and basalt give it torsional stiffness and keep it surprisingly damp. Air Tip 2.0 technology puts the weight near your centre of gravity and keeps the tip and tail light for an easy swing and a manoeuvrable feel. No matter where you roam, the ultra-lightweight blend of all-mountain versatility, effortless float, and freeride performance will serve you well.
- Mini-cap sandwich construction with reinforced topsheet for durability.
- Angled sidewalls reduce inertia and overall weight while improving grip.
- Light paulownia wood core keeps the ski nimble and easy to manoeuvre.
- Carbon and basalt weave reinforcement makes for a damp, powerful and playful ride.
- Centred sidecut features short shallow sidecut underfoot for grip and power in the centre, and liveliness in the tip and tail.
- Redesigned Air tip 2.0 provides maximum lightness while retaining torsional rigidity for power underfoot.
- Powder turn rocker: 50% low camber underfoot and 50% rocker at the tip and tail for versatile ski performance in both hard and soft snow.
Beginner: new or getting back into skiing. Intermediate: confident with turning and stopping. Advanced: highly confident carver. Expert: steeps, drops, park, double blacks -- bring it on.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.
|Turning radius||18m (180cm)|