A go-anywhere, ride anything splitty that blends lightness with downhill performance. The Ultratech construction beefs up the edges so they'll take the abuse of lots of skinning and breaking trail. A Tweekend tip and tail rise provide graceful turns on hard pack and ample float in powder and crud. A directional board, with full rocker, it feels fun and playful, but always in control.
- Directional shape provides float to charge your steep and deep line of choice.
- Tweekend, fully rockered with a medium rise in the tip and lower rise tail to balance float and control
- Ultratech construction is tough, light and ready for the slapping and banging of skinning up.
- Sintered base is durable and absorbs wax well.
- BAP core blends 3 species of renewable wood to optimize weight, strength and dampening.
- Triaxial glass with ICG20 cabron on top and bottom of the core creates balanced, all-purpose flex and performance.
- Additional carbon extends from the binding zone to the board contact points for a more responsive and stable ride.
- Split tracks open up infinite stances.
- Setback is 3/4in.
- K2 recommends downsizing 10-15cm from your standard board length.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.
|Includes||Splitboard with clips|