With nice wide lenses and a face-hugging wrap, the Challis blocks light from all angles to protect your eyes and level up your style.
- Fits medium faces best.
- Evolve frame material is light, tough, and 53% plant based.
- ChromaPop® lenses deliver exceptional clarity, high contrast, and dynamic colour optimization, great for challenging light conditions.
- Polarized lenses cut glare from water, snow or tarmac.
- Carbonic TLT lenses use Smith's Tapered Lens Technology for accurate colours and distortion-free viewing.
- Hydroleophobic lens coating helps protect the lenses from smudges/droplets and repels water, making them easier to clean.
- Anti-reflective lens coatings keep things sharp.
- Hydrophilic Megol nose and temple pads stop slippage as you sweat.
- Stainless steel spring hinges.
- 8 base lens curvature stays close to the face and offers good coverage.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
TR90 thermoplastic offers good resistance to chemicals and torsion. Propionate is a light, nylon-based, hypoallergenic plastic that's very strong and offers more transparency and gloss than other plastics.
Fixed tints provide a constant degree of darkness. Photochromic lenses adjust to changing light levels. Polarized lenses absorb horizontal reflected glare to improve clarity around surfaces like snow or water.
Refers to the horizontal width in millimeters of one of the frame's lenses.
Nose bridge width
The gap between the lenses, measured at the smallest point.
The length of an arm from tip to tip.
Measures the height of the lens within the frame, excluding the lens curve.
|100% UVA protected||Yes|
Interchangeable lenses let you change lenses to suit differing light conditions or activities.
|100% UVB protected||Yes|