Innovation from the top, down. This helmet is packed with features that keep you comfortable to the hill. The ABS partial shell and in-mold construction keep the design light and durable. An MBS (Modular Brim System) lets you choose between 2 brims to get that perfect helmet to goggle ratio. Even the way you buckle up is revolutionized with The Mod 3 – as a magnetic closure saves you time, every time.
- Modular brim system offers two brim options to fit your preferred goggles.
- Hybrid Shell construction takes advantage of the durability of ABS shell with the lightness of in-mold construction.
- Boa® fit system ensures you get a precise and comfortable fit.
- Fidlock® magnetic buckle closure us glove friendly
- Goggle strap retainer clip can be removed for riders who prefers to keep the goggles inside their helmet.
- Adjustable ventilation ensures you remain comfortable regardless of the outside temperature.
- Comfort liner can be removed should you want to ride with a toque under your helmet.
- Ear pads are cupped for comfort and can removed.
- Helmet bag included.
Microshell helmets are made of a thin polymer sheet over a foam liner; Hardshell helmets have a hard polymer outer shell and a foam liner; when the liner is being bonded to the outer shell during the manufacturing process, it is Molded in the shell.
|Molded in the shell|
|Shell material||ABS + Polycarbonate|
|Fit system||Adjustable dial|
|Inner material||EPS (expanded polystyrene)|
|Removable ear liners||Yes|
Most helmets are tested and certified for a specific sport. Some helmets are approved for multi-sports, but only after passing the safety tests for both sports (i.e., snowsports and cycling).
Cetification is established by a variety of governing bodies who set impact standards. Most helmets are certified or approved for a specific sport, except in the case of multi-sport helmets (i.e., a snowsports helmet might also be approved for cycling if it meets the cycling safety standards).