Bridging the gap between style and performance, these shades have a lot to offer.
- Fits medium faces best.
- Evolve frame material is light, tough, and 53% plant based.
- ChromaPop® lenses deliver exceptional clarity, high contrast, and dynamic colour optimization, making them great for challenging light conditions.
- Polarized lenses are super sharp and cut glare whether you are on the water, snow, or tarmac.
- Carbonic TLT lenses use Smith's Tapered Lens Technology (TLT) to ensure accurate colours and distortion-free viewing.
- Hydroleophobic lens coating helps protect the lenses from smudges/droplets and repels water, making them easier to clean.
- Anti-reflective lens coatings keep things sharp.
- Rubber nose and temple pads up the comfort factor.
- 6 base lens curvature contours the face well, providing good coverage.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
TR90 thermoplastic offers good resistance to chemicals and torsion. Propionate is a light, nylon-based, hypoallergenic plastic that's very strong and offers more transparency and gloss than other plastics.
Fixed tints provide a constant degree of darkness. Photochromic lenses adjust to changing light levels. Polarized lenses absorb horizontal reflected glare to improve clarity around surfaces like snow or water.
Refers to the horizontal width in millimeters of one of the frame's lenses.
Nose bridge width
The gap between the lenses, measured at the smallest point.
The length of an arm from tip to tip.
Measures the height of the lens within the frame, excluding the lens curve.
|100% UVA protected||Yes|
Interchangeable lenses let you change lenses to suit differing light conditions or activities.
|100% UVB protected||Yes|