A new design that's based on feedback from riders. What's the deal? The toe pin is gone. It's been replaced by 2 upward facing, totally bomber hooks connected on a smooth pivoting full-width solid axle. When the time comes to ride, slide the binding in the puck system, clamp down the rear latch plate, and go. It retains all the reliable performance, lightweight, adjustability of the Voilé Light Rail system, just without the hassle of chipping ice out before sliding the pin in.
- Rails are 6061-T6 tempered aluminum for lightweight durability.
- Base plates are 6061-T6 tempered aluminum, cut away to eliminate ice build-up and access Voile channel puck system.
- Vertical sides add stability, height in the heel cup helps when hiking steep terrain.
- Heel risers doubles as heel lockdown to skate across flat and firm terrain.
- Highback has 2 forward lean options for the optimal range of motion skinning and shredding.
- Wide touring brackets, and wide pivot bushings keep these stable and durable.
- Comfortable ankle straps have low-profile single screw adjustment for easier uphill touring.
- Ladder straps for toe and ankle match buckles, for smooth, precise operation.
- Medium fits men's boots sizes 7–10.5. Large fits sizes 11+.