Now your entire family can hit the trails. Pairing stability with an ease of movement, these performance-style skis are designed for little kick-and-gliders who are eager to practice their skills on local tracks or in the backyard.
- Air channelled fibreglass wood core, is about 250g lighter than wood core skis, and is tough to resist breaking.
- Significant protruding edge bites into soft snow and add control through turns.
- Universal temperature sintered base.
- Ultra-tune base has an offset base structure that grips well and skis fast in almost all snow.
- IFP compatible, bindings available separately.
|Ideal for||Recreational classic skiing|
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.
|Dimension (all lengths)||51-47-50mm|
User weight range
A good starting point for selecting ski or snowboard length. You might choose a shorter or longer length based on terrain and ability.
Often called "fish scale" skis, waxless skis are designed so you don't need to apply kick wax. However, you may still want to apply glide wax for a better glide. They are a good option for those who don't like waxing, or for regions where temperatures can vary greatly throughout the day.