When you live in a cold climate, you'll need some appropriate insulated, mitts.
- Shells are made of water-resistant polyester with a Waterguard waterproof-breathable internal membrane.
- Synthetic leather palms provide durable grip.
- Fully insulated with lightweight and warm Primaloft synthetic insulation. There's even extra insulation on the finger tips where you feel the cold most.
- Liners are made of wicking Accu-Dri polyester microfibre.
- Cozy stretch fleece cuffs seal out the wind.
|Ideal for||Casual winter wear|
|Main fabric||100% polyester|
|Liner fabric||100% polyester|
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Hand warmer pocket
The gloves or mitts feature a small pocket to insert a heater pack for extra warmth.