Priced for first-timers, but still fast in the tracks. The channelled air cores are light and maintain an ideal flex profile at any temperature.
- Air Tech Basalight construction has air channels in a lightweight wood core, and light basalt fibres to keep the weight down.
- Power edges are designed to strengthen the edge of the ski, protect against wear on the sidewalls, and promote even wax wear.
- Speed grinding base tuning is stone ground for a smooth, flat, easy gliding surface.
- World Cup Pro Base suits a universal temperature range with a sintered base and 7.5% graphite content.
- IFP mounting plates included, bindings sold separately.
|Ideal for||Recreational classic skiing|
|Core||Air Core Basalight|
|Dimension (all lengths)||41-44-44mm|
User weight range
A good starting point for selecting ski or snowboard length. You might choose a shorter or longer length based on terrain and ability.
Often called "fish scale" skis, waxless skis are designed so you don't need to apply kick wax. However, you may still want to apply glide wax for a better glide. They are a good option for those who don't like waxing, or for regions where temperatures can vary greatly throughout the day.