Priced for first-timers, but still fast in the tracks. The channelled air cores are light and maintain an ideal flex profile at any temperature.
- Air Tech Basalight construction has air channels in a lightweight wood core, and light basalt fibres to keep the weight down.
- Power edges are designed to strengthen the edge of the ski, protect against wear on the sidewalls, and promote even wax wear.
- Speed grinding base tuning is stone ground for a smooth, flat, easy gliding surface.
- World Cup Pro Base suits a universal temperature range with a sintered base and 7.5% graphite content.
- IFP mounting plates included, bindings sold separately.
|Ideal for||Recreational classic skiing|
|Core||Air Core Basalight|
|Dimension (all lengths)||41-44-44mm|
Often called "fish scale" skis, waxless skis are designed so you don't need to apply kick wax. However, you may still want to apply glide wax for a better glide. They are a good option for those who don't like waxing, or for regions where temperatures can vary greatly throughout the day.