Fischer RC5 Skate Boots - Unisex
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
These skate boots hit the sweet spot between performance and comfort. A canting adjustment lets you find an efficient, neutral stance.
- Triple F waterproof-breathable membrane keeps snow melt out.
- Speed lock pull lace system and a lace cover with a fully sealed centre zipper.
- High hinged polymer cuff with Velcro fastener.
- Injected exterior heel cap.
- Pull loops for easy on/off.
- Insulated with water resistant Comfort Guard for warmth without bulk.
- Liners and insoles are treated with Fischer Fresh enzymes to fight odours.
- Turnamic Race outsole flexes and provides torsional stiffness. A wide underfoot area adds stability and skate-specific hardness.
- Race ready stiff to medium flex.
|Ideal for||Fitness skate skiing|
The boot and binding systems must match for best performance and safe use.
|Thermoformable inner boot||Yes|