These easy-going skis have a shorter, wider shape that's controllable and well-balanced. The composite body is designed for an efficient kick that stays reliable through hardpacked or icy conditions.
- Twin Skin technology uses 2 offset mohair mix strips for smooth, balanced gliding without grip wax.
- EF (Efficient Forward) design uses composite materials to increase elasticity in the body of the ski for a forgiving kick and an easy going skiing experience.
- Air channel basalite cores provides lightness, torsion-free construction and stable sidewalls.
- Volcanic basalt fibres reduce weight and provide excellent flex characteristics.
- Mounting plate accepts compatible IPF bindings (sold separately).
|Ideal for||Fitness classic skiing|
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.
|Core||Air Core Basalight|
|Dimension (all lengths)||51-46-49mm|
Often called "fish scale" skis, waxless skis are designed so you don't need to apply kick wax. However, you may still want to apply glide wax for a better glide. They are a good option for those who don't like waxing, or for regions where temperatures can vary greatly throughout the day.