Fischer’s Race Skate IFP Binding has an auto step-in design and easy twist lock to open. The 11.0 flex index gives you great control on the snow. A low-profile stack height adds stability through the glide phase and precision in the push off. Bindings can be moved forward and back to suit your climbing and glide style.
- Flex index is designed for skate skiing to promote power transfer and ski control (11.0 flex index; 40° amplitude).
- Step-in design automatically clicks closed. Twist the ergonomic turn lock to open.
- Low profile stack height ensures maximum stability through the gliding phase and direct snow feel for increased precision.
- Bindings can be moved forward on the ski for more grip and easier climbing or backward for better glide.
- Compatible with IFP mounting plate only.
- Fits boots 35-52.
The boot and binding systems must match for best performance and safe use.