For travelling through deep backcountry snow or chugging up rough terrain. Aggressive and durable, these snowshoes have durable steel crampons for biting into uneven routes with hard-packed snow or freezing ground. Heel lifts give you a boost on climbs, and extra rigidity built into the nose supports your strong kicksteps into the slope.
- ExoTract deck has steel around the perimeter for traction, and plastic as the deck material for flexibility and great performance in the cold.
- Posi-Lock AT bindings are secure, freeze resistant (down to -28°C), and accommodate any footwear.
- DTX crampons are made of a single piece of thick martensite steel for increased strength and durability.
- Ergo Televator heel lifts reduce fatigue and improve traction while climbing, and are easily engaged with your pole.
- Compatible with MSR Revo Tails (sold separately) when you need additional flotation for heavier loads or less supportive snow.
- Low-profile, narrow bindings are ideal for women or those with smaller feet.
|Ideal for||Mountain snowshoeing|
|Max recommended load||
Indicates if the snowshoe has a heel lift or not. Heel lifts reduce calf strain on uphill climbs.