A simple change of battery allows Goal Zero to drop the weight of their popular Yeti 400 by almost half. Using lithium-ion cells instead of lead-acid gives you all the same power functionality of the previous version with a replaceable battery. Enough juice to power electronics at your off-grid basecamp or weekend cabin. You get serious power – like running a generator – without the noise and fumes. With female charging ports: 12V (car cigarette lighter), 3 x USB Type A, and 2 x AC that accepts grounded and ungrounded plugs, you can charge almost anything, from DSLR batteries, to laptops.
- Charge times are 7 hours from a wall charger (5A) and 16 hours from the Boulder 50 solar panel.
- Lithium-ion battery pack is replaceable at the end of the product lifecycle.
- Lithium Ion batteries have a long shelf life and can store and release a lot of energy in a short period of time.
- Battery should be kept plugged into a power source during storage, or fully-charge your Yeti 400 Lithium every 3-6 months and store in a cool, dry place.
- Peak capacity is 428Wh (10.8V, 39.6Ah) and last through hundreds of cycles.
- Charging and low-battery protection built-in.
- 3 USB port (output): 5V, up to 2.4A (12W max), regulated.
- 6mm port (output, 6mm, green, hexagon): 12V, up to 10A (120W max).
- 12V car port (output): 12V, up to 10A (120W max).
- AC inverter (output, 60Hz, pure sine wave): 120VAC, 3A (300W continuous, 1200W surge max).
- Charging port (input, 8mm, blue, circle):14-29V, up to 10A (120W max)
- LCD power status display tells you how much power you are getting and using, as well as battery charge capacity, and time remaining under current load.
- Operating temp is 0-40°C.
- Includes a Goal Zero Yeti 400 Lithium Portable Power Station and a wall charger.
|Chemistry||Lithium nickel manganese cobalt oxide|
|Dimensions||28.6 x 19 x 17.7cm|