Upgrade your road trip rig with a rooftop panel. This large rigid panel works for stationary set-ups, like bolted to your van or used for off-grid power at a cabin or basecamp.
- Charges Goal Zero Yeti, Sherpa and similar powerbank systems.
- Charge times range from 3-4 hours (Sherpa 50 v2) to 16-32 hours (Yeti 400).
- Waterproof design is well suited to permanent installations.
- Monocrystalline solar panel.
- Rated to 50W, open circuit voltage is 18-20V.
- Solar port (blue, 8mm) is 14-22V, with up to 3.5A (50W max) output.
- Operating range is 0 to 40°C.
- Chainable up to 150W.
|Folded dimensions||55 x 70 x 4.4cm|
Has a Type A USB port for charging your electronic devices.
|Charging level indicator||No|
Does unit have an auto shutoff feature so that unit stops charging when batteries are full?