By chaining 2 Boulder 50s together, Goal Zero has made a serious solar power solution. The Boulder 100 is ideal for a van, off-grid cabin or basecamp. Attach your Goal Zero Yeti or Sherpa, and harness the sun’s energy.
- Constructed from aluminum and tempered glass.
- Monocrystalline solar panel.
- Integrated kickstand helps optimize the angle.
- Waterproof design suits permanent installations.
- Works with traditional Z-brackets for easy installation.
- Solar port (blue, 8mm): 14-22V, up to 7A (100W max).
- Panel rated power of 100W.
- Panel open circuit voltage: 18-22V.
- In the box: Boulder 100 Briefcase with cord and built-in kickstand.
|Folded dimensions||102 x 70 x 4.4cm|
Has a Type A USB port for charging your electronic devices.
|Charging level indicator||No|