Plug your device directly into the USB port on this rugged, compact panel to keep it going anywhere under the sun. Dynamic auto-restart adapts the charging output to the device attached.
- Monocrystalline solar panel.
- USB port (output) is 5V up to 2.4A (12W max).
- Solar port (blue, 8mm) is 14-22V, with up to 2.4A (28W max) output.
- Charge times range from 4-5 hours (Flip 20) to 29-57 hours (Yeti 400).
- Rated to 28W, open circuit voltage is 18-22V.
- Smart charging technology lets you charge directly from the USB output.
- Dynamic auto-restart.
- LED solar intensity indicator.
- Power blocking diode prevents battery drain when there's no sunlight.
- Detachable, vented kickstand with a zippered pocket for cords and cables.
- Chainable up to 150W.
|Folded dimensions||31 x 20 x 2.5cm|
Has a Type A USB port for charging your electronic devices.
|Charging level indicator||Yes|
Does unit have an auto shutoff feature so that unit stops charging when batteries are full?