Step into the world of bike computers without breaking the bank, or paying for a ton of features you probably don’t need. The M Zero keeps things simple, while keeping key information like speed, distance, and ride time, right at your fingertips.
- Functions include: current speed; ride time; trip and total distance; clock.
- Design is splash proof.
- Easy to use single button interface.
- Integrated handlebar mount keeps weight to a minimum.
- 2 lines display speed and other configurable functions.
- Sleep mode kicks in after 5 minutes and restarts when the wheel starts rolling.
- Imperial or metric units and multiple language option.
- Easily replaceable CR2032 battery.
- Includes: VDO computer, battery with integrated universal handlebar bracket, 1 spoke magnet (clip magnet), cable ties for attaching the sensor, and an instruction manual.
- Dimensions are 40 x 38mm.
|Included mounts||Handlebar mount|
Revolutions of crankset per minute.
|Low battery warning||Yes|
Automatically switches to sleep mode to preserve battery.
|Oversized handlebar mount||Yes|
|Heart rate monitor||No|
Indicates whether the rider is accelerating or decelerating.
|Batteries||1 lithium CR2032 (included)|
|Time trial timer||No|
Indicates pace relative to average speed.
Automatically starts tracking data when riding, and stops tracking data when stopped.
Two bike compatibility
Can be set up for two separate bikes.