A large, legible display shows you all the usual metrics, plus your current altitude, gain and loss, and other height-related stats. The dedicated distance function counts forward or back to measure individual ride sections and lets you follow roadbook routes perfectly.
- Functions include: current, average and max speed; ride time (complete and trip sections) and distance; roadbook counter, a 2nd programmable trip counter that counts up or down; clock; temperature; altitude.
- Robust altimeter functionality, listing altitude gained/lost, maximum and average gradient, yearly altitude totals, and more.
- Support for use with 2 bikes, separate memories per bike.
- Design is splash proof.
- Battery status display, and continuous data stored during battery changes
- 4 lines display speed and other configurable functions.
- Sleep mode kicks in after 5 minutes and restarts when the wheel starts rolling.
- Imperial or metric units and multiple language option.
- Includes: VDO computer, battery, universal handlebar bracket, 1 spoke magnet (clip magnet), cable ties for attaching the bracket and sensor, quick-start instruction manual.
- Dimensions are 45 x 35 x 16mm.
|Included mounts||Handlebar mount|
Revolutions of crankset per minute.
|Low battery warning||Yes|
Automatically switches to sleep mode to preserve battery.
|Oversized handlebar mount||No|
|Heart rate monitor||No|
Indicates whether the rider is accelerating or decelerating.
|Batteries||1 lithium CR2032 (included)|
|Time trial timer||No|
Indicates pace relative to average speed.
Automatically starts tracking data when riding, and stops tracking data when stopped.
Two bike compatibility
Can be set up for two separate bikes.